The Wonderful World Of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Based Forum Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk Between Twins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

Money : 4315

A Walk Between Twins Empty
PostSubject: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Seth walked beside his brother, the cold air chapping his cheeks but he didn't mind. He loved it, it was cold and brisk but being with his brother... made everything perfectly comfortable. 'Oooh! Look! The balto statue!'
Back to top Go down
https://twwol.rpg-board.net
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

Money : 4278

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Sebastian hadn't really done much exploring of Central Park so he was excited to finally spend some time in it. He looked over at his brother and smile. "We can go find the Alice in Wonderland one too if you want."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Seth nodded, noticed him texting every once in awhile, already knowing who it was. He smiled as they wandered through the park, Seth taking photos every once in awhile. He got one of the Alice statue with both of them in it. He put it as his background and he grinned. He moved to leap on Sebastian's back, his legs tight around him. He rested his chin on the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Sebastian let out an 'Umpf' when Seth jumped onto his back, but he still attempted to carry his twin through out the park. He laughed a little, "Seth, you're not as light as you used to be, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Seth grinned and just held on. 'Sit'. He signed in front of his face. They found a bench and he sat beside his brother. 'At least you still call me sweetie. Maybe I'm still your wife after all.' He signed and watched Sebastian carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Sebastian looked at him as they sat down and shrugged. "You're still my brother after all, sweetie will always be a nickname I have for you. Along with Sethy." He smiled at him. "I'll go get us some hot chocolate. Wait here."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:03 pm

He nodded and slid his guitar out from behind him and played quietly as his brother wandered off. He licked his lips, wishing he could just... hum with the music. But no he was silenced by his own mind. He felt like he had nothing good to say so he said nothing at all. Bambi really took a tole on him.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Sebastian ordered two hot chocolates and turned around to look at his brother who was playing the guitar. He saw others watching him, enjoying the music he was playing. Sitting down beside him, he held onto both their hot chocolate. He started to sing along with him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Seth smiled and nudged his brother. He changed the tempo to a different song and grinned.

Song Here

He nodded his head to the beat and then moved his case below his foot for a drum as he played both. He smiled as his brother sang. This is how it was supposed to be. Them. Entertaining. But altogether... Them.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Sebastian laughed a little as he sang and Seth played, they had always been good at playing together like this. He looked over at Seth and smiled at him, then he looked around them to see people gathering, watching them play.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Seth grinned wider and he kicked open the case and hooked up the amp and microphone handing it to Sebastian as he hit the loop, building on the track. He loved playing with Sebastian, he knew his brother was talented. He had the voice while Seth had the magic touch with instruments. Everyone knew it back home, but this was what it was all about for him. The music, just them, and watching people enjoy what they made.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Sebastian laughed as he took the microphone and he stood up a little moving around his brother and the bench, engaging the small audience. He winked over at his brother and leaned against him. It felt like old times and he had missed this.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Seth winked back and bit his lip, still playing, just having fun. He switched to a different song and once the crowd got so large and their hot chocolates were now just 'warm' he stopped. He took a drink and waved at everyone. He watched as they threw money in the guitar case and his mouth opened. He nodded and mouthed 'thank you' to everyone and then looked up at Sebastian in awe.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Sebastian sat back down on the bench next him, catching his breath. He sipped from his hot chocolate cup and smiled. "Looks like we've done well." With his free hand he reached over and ruffled Seth's hair a little. "Nice playing there, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Seth swatted at his hand and fixed his hair. 'One day I'm going to sing for you.' He signed and then glanced in his eyes. 'I promise.'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Sebastian smiled a little sadly and nuzzled against him. "I really hope that day comes. It'll be the happiest day of my life," he whispered. He pulled back a little and sipped from his drink.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Seth frowned and opened his mouth to talk, a simple hello or hi... but nothing came out. He frowned, nodding. 'Soon. Maybe.' He signed. He looked away.He put his instruments away after counting the money, splitting it. 'Now you can pay for your date with Kurt. I think I'm gonna go wander New York... I'll see you at home, okay?' He kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Sebastian watched him and he held the money in his hand, he wanted to give it back to him but he didn't want to argue with him when things seemed to be going well. "Thanks, Seth. And it's not a date. I'll see you later, don't get lost. Call me if you need anything," he said as he got up as well.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Seth waved carrying the case with him. He smiled softly. It was a date whether they realized it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Between Twins   A Walk Between Twins Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk Between Twins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wonderful World Of Love :: New York City, New York :: Central Park-
Jump to: