The Wonderful World Of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Based Forum Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seth and Kurt's Date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

Money : 4261

Seth and Kurt's Date Empty
PostSubject: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Kurt waited nervously down the road from Callbacks. He was hoping that what he had planned would be ok. He had never done much here in NY since he arrived, was always too busy. He hadn't been on many dates either.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

Money : 4303

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Seth walked up in a grey hoodie covering skinny dark jeans and a black shirt with a v-neck. He smiled when he saw Kurt and leaned in, catching his lips immediately. "Mmmm I missed you. I-I told Sebastian. He hasn't replied yet." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://twwol.rpg-board.net
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Kurt leaned into the kiss. "I missed you too. Okay I haven't heard from him much lately either do you think everything is ok? I Hope you like what I have planned. They should be here in a few min." He said a bit nervously
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:30 pm

"They?" He whispered as he slid an arm around him. "What are 'they'? And I'm not sure. I miss him." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Just then one of those old fashioned horse drawn carriages pulled up. Kurt turned to smile at Seth. "I hope you don't mind but I thought we would start with a tour of the city and then maybe go to the park and ice skate unless you have something else in mind." Kurt said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:54 pm

"Kurt... This is perfect. And over the top romantic." He whispered. "It's cold out though and--" He spotted the flush cover in the carriage and smiled. "You're so bloody smart." He whispered and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Kurt blushed. "I'm sorry if its too much I just wanted something different and memorable." He said twisting his hands
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:21 am

"It's perfect." He whispered and got up, holding his hand out to Kurt to help him up. "You're perfect." He got under the warm cover and smiled at Kurt. "Come here."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:48 am

Kurt blushed but grabbed Seth's hand to climb up next to him. Cuddling closely for the warmth and just to be near him. "Well I hope you like it all. I cant really skate but thought it would be fun. So if i fall on my butt forgive me." Kurt mumbled into his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:41 pm

"If you fall... I'll fall with you baby." He whispered and turned to kiss the top of his head. "I won't let you be the only one people are laughing at."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:51 pm

Kurt blushed at the sincerity in the mans voice. He was still in a state of denial that he had found someone like this. He was still thinking it was all just some glorious dream.

"Seth, T...thank you, you know you don't have to do that but I really appreciate it." Just then the carriage pulled up to the ice skating rink. Kurt quickly got out and held his hand out to Seth nervously.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Seth laughed and shook his head,taking his hand as he hopped out of the carriage. He found the booth and bought the skates. He handed Kurt his and winked, moving to kiss his cheek. He sat down and changed into his skates. "Mmm come on!" He said getting on the ice before falling on his ass. He looked back at Kurt and grinned. "There I started the humiliation early!"
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Kurt giggled at the taller boys antics. He made his way slowly out to the ice managing to get to the middle of the rink before falling back onto his butt. Giggling the whole time. Trying to get up he began to fall again. Shriaking in the process.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Sebastian grinned and kissed Kurt softly after making his way to him. He lifted him carefully and held him on the ice.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Kurt clung to Seth trying to keep from falling. He was laughing so hard that it was made extreamly difficult. " I warned you ....didnt...I..no ....balance ....at all" he gasped trying to slowly make his way to the side of the rink
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Seth helped him, knowing perfectly well how to skate. He'd only fallen for Kurt's happiness. "Do you want to get off the ice and maybe just take that carriage through Central Park?"
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:27 pm

He looked down upset that he messed up the date. He shouldnt have tried the skagting, but he didnt think it was going to be so hard "If y....you want to I'm sorry." Not really looking at Seth
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:56 pm

"Hey, stop that. If you want to skate with me, I'll hold both your hands and we can skate for however long you want." He whispered."You haven't done anything wrong, I just want you happy and comfortable"
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Kurt smiled shyly at this."Its ok is there something else you want to go do or see?" He said making his way to a bench to take the offending skates off. He didnt relize until that momen how much his ankles where hurting. He got one skate off and was rubbing his foot lightly.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Seth sat in front of him and took the foot, massaging it silently. "I'll do anything you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:23 pm

"Well I don't know about you but I'm pretty cold. Maybe we should stop somewhere for coffee to warm up." He said sighing has Seth continued to massage his foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Kurt's Date   Seth and Kurt's Date Empty

Back to top Go down

Seth and Kurt's Date
Page 1 of 1