The Wonderful World Of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Based Forum Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Kurtbastian Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

Money : 4268

A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:21 am

Kurt gave him his signature bitch glare before responding.

"Well sounds like your the lucky one huh. There are some days when I seriously want to rethink the whole roommate situation. But for right now its just not practical and I do like the company any other time. Just a bit of warning would have been nice is all." He said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

Money : 4273

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:34 am

Sebastian laughed even harder when Kurt glared at him, he tired to stop himself but he couldn't.

"I'm sure it is nice to have someone living with you. I must admit I've gotten a little lonely over the past few months living on my own, but I've managed. And now Seth's there so it should be nice. What's your roommate like?"
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:47 am

"Shes very opinionated and loud, but she is my best friend so we get along most of the time. She also goes to NYADA."

Kurt finished off his drink and debated on getting another one.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:03 am

"Did she go to McKinley with you guys?" he asked, thinking that he remembered the very girl Kurt spoke of. It felt so long since they went against them for show choir competitions.

Sebastian lifted his drink to find it empty. He looked up at Kurt and smiled. "Do want me to grab us another round or do you have places to be?"
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:10 am

"Yes she did." He said with a grin. Nodding at Sebastian's question. "Nope no where else to be so I have all the free time I need. " Feeling bad that he had no life.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:18 am

"It was Berry, right? Short, brunette with a powerful voice? I swear I've seen her in my dance class." Sebastian nodded a little. "Neither do I. I'll be right back." He picked up the empty cups and threw them out before ordering two new ones.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:27 am

"Yes its Berry. " he hoped that Sebastian remembered what he had ordered. He was trying to imagine Sebastian in dance class with Rachel and was wondering why she never said anything. He would have to talk to her when he got home. About a few things it seemed
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:35 am

Sebastian ordered their drinks and brought them back with a smile on his face. "I also remembered that I got us a cookie to share you want." He opened the package and broke it in half, offering the other half to Kurt.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:42 am

Kurt took his drink and his half of a cookie with a smile. Since coming to NY he hadn't been so concerned about a few sweets now and then. He was always on the go that a little wouldn't hurt him.

"So how long you been in the dance class with Rachel? She has never mentioned it. How do you like your teacher? All Rachel ever does is complain about her and how hard she is on her.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:50 am

Sebastian nibbled on his cooking a little, humming to himself. He looked around the coffeeshop for a moment and then back at Kurt.

"Oh for awhile. She's a year older than me, but I took so many years of dance growing up they put me in the Sophomore class. And Cassie's not all that bad. At least not to me."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:57 am

He listened to Sebastian hum to himself. He had forgotten that he had a pretty good voice. He really missed being able to sing with someone.

"Well it could just be a Rachel thing I know she gets on most peoples nerves. I mean really there are times she gets on mine, and I live with her. Her heart is in the right place. She just does things in a way that makes it seem like its all about her. Most people find this a hard thing to deal with. By the way thank you for the drinks and the cookie. I have needed something like this for awhile just to sit and talk with someone other then Rachel is refreshing." He said with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:08 am

Sebastian sipped his drink and sat back in his seat.

"She's not all that bad... a little annoying but I guess I don't pay her too much attention." He shrugged and then smiled a bit wider. "I needed this too. It's really nice to see you and talk to you again."

Clearing his throat, he looked away for a moment and then back at Kurt. "I wanted to apologize for how I acted in high school..."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:15 am

Kurt blushed a bit his drink half way to his mouth for another drink.

"Sebastian I know we all went through a lot at that time. I forgave you the first time you apologized in the Lima Bean. I may not have talked to you much after that but there was stuff I was going through and felt that I needed to concentrate on that. I'm very sorry we couldn't have gotten to know each other a bit more then." He said softly sipping at his mocha watching Sebastian over the rim
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:24 am

Sebastian nodded a little, sighing softly. "I just wanted to let you know that I regret how I treated you and I'm hoping that you and I can move past all of that." He set his drink down and played with it a little. "I'd really like to get to know you more too, Kurt."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:37 am

He sat his cup down swallowing down his drink before responding " I would like that very much." He said softly avoiding eye contact. He was so nervous about this whole situation. He finally raised his head to look at him. Smiling and shrugging
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 am

Sebastian grinned widely and reached out to pat Kurt's hand gently. "Well I'm glad. Maybe... in a few night if you're not busy we could go out for... dinner. Like a date or something," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:48 am

Kurt blushed at the sudden touch. But again he liked it he never thought he would.

"Yeah.... I would like that. Just text me or something and let me know when and where." He stammered
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:53 am

Sebastian let out a small sigh of relief when Kurt didn't flat out reject him. "Awesome. I think we'd really have a lot of fun together." He let go of his hand and bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:57 am

Kurt wanted to reach out and grab his hand again, but wasn't sure how Sebastian would take that so he kept his hands where they where.

"Yes i think we could have a lot of fun and we have so much more to catch up on." He said a smile lighting his face up
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:05 am

Sebastian loved the way Kurt smiled, he wanted to do whatever he could to make him smile even more. "Yes, yes we do." He looked down at his watch and noticed the time and sighed. "I have really enjoyed our little meeting, but I have to go make sure Seth is okay."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:08 am

Kurt sighed in disappointment.

"Oh... well OK please stay in touch. Let me know when you want to get together for dinner, or whatever. " He got up to gather his things not really sure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:17 am

Sebastian stood up and he waited for Kurt to stand too. Without thinking, he leaned in and gave him a gentle peck on the lips. "I'll be sure to keep in touch, Kurt. Take care and I'll talk to you soon."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:21 am

Kurt stood after gathering his things. He was shocked when Sebastian leaned close and gave him a kiss, a brief one, but still it was nice and Kurt wanted more. He watched in silence has Sebastian walked away. His fingers touching his lips gently where Sebastian had touched him. He finally shook himself out of his daydream and headed out the door to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kurtbastian Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wonderful World Of Love :: New York City, New York :: Times Square-
Jump to: