The Wonderful World Of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Based Forum Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home Of Sebastian Smythe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

Money : 4294

Home Of Sebastian Smythe Empty
PostSubject: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Seth and Sebastian walked in, his eyes widening as he looked at his twin's collection of life. He opened his mouth as he saw a framed photo of them on the banister and he set down his guitar carefully and went to eye it. 'When did you have this made?' He signed, eying the happy boys in the photo. God that was years ago.... When he talked. They were probably seven and things were still okay... Nothing had gone wrong yet.
Back to top Go down
https://twwol.rpg-board.net
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

Money : 4257

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Sebastian set down his things and went to the fridge to get a beer and a soda. He shrugged his shoulders and handed Seth the can of soda. "That's my favorite picture, I snagged it before I left. Doubt mom knows it's missing." Pressing his lips together, he moved to sit on the couch, kicking his shoes off. "So what did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Seth moved to put the soda away and grabbed a beer. 'You left me there.' He signed, opening his beer and taking a swig. 'I haven't seen you for a year and damn it Sebastian... You're all I had! The parents probably haven't noticed I am missing!"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Sebastian watched him, his eyes narrowed in confusion. "Woah, woah. Hold on, Seth. You could have come with me, I just thought... you wouldn't have wanted to. New York is rather... loud and I just thought you'd be better there." He took a sip of his beer and then patted the spot next to him. "Why didn't you tell me you wanted to come with?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:27 pm

'You weren't around! The last time I saw you was a year ago!' He sat beside him, frowning. 'You left me there! I would rather be in the noisiest place in the world than alone... without you... and... stuck with them. You know how much I can't stand our parents!' He rubbed his forehead and shook his head, downing half his beer. 'Don't treat me like a kid.'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Sebastian moved closer to him and frowned. "I'm sorry, Seth. That was wrong of me. I shouldn't have left you like that. Part of me thought it would be better for us. I was wrong though." He looked up at Seth with sad eyes. "I have missed you every moment since I've been gone."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Seth frowned and leaned into him. He closed his eyes and held him close. 'Don't leave me again.' He half signed, hoping Sebastian understood. He bit his lip and looked away before pulling back. '...I worried about you. It's New York and you're alone out here...That... That Kurt guy was pretty hot. You should go out with him!'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Sebastian wrapped a comforting arm around Seth and pulled him even closer. "I won't leave you, Seth, never again." Shrugging again he sipped his beer. "I was sort of a jerk to Kurt when I was back in Ohio. I temporary blinded his boyfriend trying to blind him.... not that I intended to do that to either of them."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:40 pm

'You so intended it. You were bad back then... I think that's my fault though...' He signed and looked up at him before finishing his beer. 'I think sleep would be good...' He stood. 'Where's the bed?'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:43 pm

Sebastian looked up and nodded at him. "I've only got one bed so we'll have to share like we used to do on family vacations." He smiled and wrapped an arm around him and led him down the hall to the bedroom. Turning to face him, he looked him over. "You didn't bring any clothes did you? That's alright, I'll lend you some and we can go shopping later for some more." He went to his dresser and hand him a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Seth took the sweats and smiled. 'I just hopped a train when they weren't looking.' He said. 'Used all my allowance.' He signed before stripping and changing. 'I miss family vacations.' He said pulling the shirt on last and crawled into the bed. 'Just us when the parents disappeared. We used to... play house.' He blushed. 'You always made me the wife. Forced me to cook!'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Sebastian changed out of his bar going clothes and into his own pair of sweats, going without a t-shirt. Then he climbed into the bed next to him and laughed a little. "Hey, you never minded it. You always made the perfect little wife. That was back before I knew that I was... well gay."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:56 pm

'Yeah... Explained a lot.' He signed and smiled at him. 'You made me wear moms dresses.' He grinned remembering. 'You'd be my lovely husband and you'd go to work, and come home and tell me I was getting fat because I was having a baby!' He rubbed his temple quietly. He then moved to rest on his chest. 'I'm sorry... That...' He took a deep breath. 'I'm sorry I made you feel alone in our family when I went silent.'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Sebastian smiled and shook his head. "You cannot prove that." He smiled at him when he rested on his chest. His fingers ran through Seth's hair gently and shook his head. "It's not your fault, Seth. I understand why you're silent and I love you all the same. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Seth smiled and held on tight to him. 'I love you too.' He signed then looked down, holding him even tighter. 'Can I stay here?'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Sebastian nodded quickly and kissed the top of his head. "Of course, Seth. I'll take care of you, Sethy." He smiled down at him.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Seth tilted his head up and smiled at him. He reached up kissing him softly on the lips before flushing. 'You're my favorite brother.' He signed and moved to cuddle against him.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Sebastian eyes went a little wide at the kiss but he smiled at him. "I'm your only brother, goofball." He played with Seth's hair. "So are we ever going to tell mom and dad you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:25 pm

He shrugged and laid against him. 'Dunno.' He signed quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Sebastian cuddled him closer. "I'm never going to let them hurt you again, Seth," he whispered. He wished he could have always protected his twin.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Seth nodded and held onto Sebastian tighter. He closed his eyes hoping this was real. He was with his brother, and the parents weren't around and he was happy. Finally. He smiled and opened his eyes to look up at him once more. 'Night.' He mouthed and then pressed his face against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Sebastian wrapped his arms around Seth as tightly as he could. He held onto him the entire night and whispered before he went to sleep. "I love you, Seth. With all my heart."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:40 pm

The next morning Seth snuck out of bed and went to make Sebastian breakfast before putting on his clothes from the day before and fixed his hair before heading out. If he was going to stay he wasn't going to live off his brother. He had to find a job. He had his guitar on his back as he walked from place to place. He came home at about noon and smiled as he spotted his brother. 'Hi...' He signed setting down the guitar case.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Sebastian yawned and looked to find Seth gone, instantly he thought last night was a dream but the smell of breakfast told him it probably wasn't. He walked to the kitchen and nibbled on the food his twin had made and lounged around all day, working on school work. When the door opened at around noon, Sebastian looked up. "Where the hell were you?" he asked, standing up to walk over to him.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:53 pm

'Job hunting.' He signed, frowning. 'I'm sorry... I should have left a note. I got a job though, it doesn't pay much but I found one...' He then kissed his cheek. 'I'm so sorry for worrying you.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Of Sebastian Smythe
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next