The Wonderful World Of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Based Forum Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home Of Sebastian Smythe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

Money : 4272

Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Sebastian smiled and patted him on the back. "I'm proud of you, Seth." He wrapped his arms around him and hummed. "So what kind of job did you get?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

Money : 4309

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Seth smiled and hugged him. 'My job... I uhm...' He spiraled his hands in a stalling motion. 'I'm a stripper at Casa Blanca but when I'm on break I can play for tips.'
Back to top Go down
https://twwol.rpg-board.net
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Sebastian's eyes went wide. "Seth! You can't be a fucking stripper! No, I won't let you." He shook his head quickly and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:13 pm

'You can't stop me!' He sighed furiously, moving further into the apartment for a soda and something to eat. 'You're acting like dad! And I won't stay if you're going to be like this! It's MY life!!'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Sebastian let out a deep sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. "Seth, what if one of the clients try to take advantage of you. You can't say no, you could get seriously hurt," he said, his voice filled with concern.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:31 pm

'I'm a big boy Sebastian.' He said and shook his head. "Why do you think I can't handle this....?" He asked and shook his head. 'Why do you think I'm still a child?'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Sebastian leaned against the wall and stared at him for a moment. "Because... because I don't want any more bad things to happen to you, Seth. If I... lost you, I don't know what I would do."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:37 pm

'I'm a stripper not a hired out prostitute. I don't even get fully nude!' He said shaking his head. 'There is no reason for you to worry about me.'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:42 pm

"Whatever," Sebastian said, brushing it off. He shook his head and went back over to the couch, not wanting to argue with Seth anymore. He was not happy at all about the idea of his brother being a stripper.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Seth rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You're acting like a dick... I hope you know that.' He texted him from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:50 pm

"What do you want me to say, Seth? That I'm thrilled that my little brother is going to be stripping in front of sick perverts? Sorry, that's not the case," he called back to him. He turned on the TV, flipping through the channels.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:55 pm

'Why won't you just be happy I went out and got a job that will let me play my music?!' He asked and frowned. 'I can't believe you're being like this.' He signed sitting down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:02 pm

"Because you'll be stripping, Seth! I don't think you realize just how that's going to effect you." He looked over at him and frowned. "Look, can we drop it?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:06 pm

'No! I am happy I got a job on my own. I found someone who will take a mute and I'm proud I did this on my own without anyone's fucking recommendation!' He stood. 'You know what, fuck you if you can't give a complement.'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:10 pm

"I told you I was proud that you got a job, Seth." He let out a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry, I'm being ass or whatever but I just don't like that you're going to be a stripper."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Seth shrugged. 'Well I don't like that you're a brother deserter and a whore but I don't judge you for it.' He signed then went to the bedroom to get back in his sweats. He crawled into bed with his guitar, playing quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Sebastian cursed loudly and shook his head. He was never going to live down the mistakes he made in the past. He sat there by himself for awhile before he went into the bedroom and checked on Seth. "I'm sorry, Seth," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Seth just looked up at his brother and he shook his head. He continued playing, closing his eyes as his fingers ran over the strings playing 'Seb's Melody' he wrote when he was younger. He sighed and slowly finished the song, setting down the guitar. 'Im sorry too.'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Sebastian walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. "I love it when you play that song, it makes me... happy inside," he said softly. Running his fingers over the guitar, he looked up at Seth. "I just want you safe and I want you to be happy too."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:47 pm

'I am happy.' He said and smiled. 'I'm happy to be here with you.' He grabbed his hand and squeezed it. 'I'm always happy. Will you at least come to watch my first show so you can 'protect' me from any skeevy pervs?' He asked smiling at him. 'There are plenty of sexy men you can watch for yourself!' He teased and bribed.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Sebastian rolled his eyes a little and moved to lay next to him on the bed. "If you really want me there, I'll be there. But I'm just going to sit at the bar and I'll leave with you when your shift is over."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:56 pm

'Okay.' He signed and then smiled, moving to sit on his lap, smiling down at him. 'I love you.' He signed, poking his brother's stomach and he grinned. 'I can't stay mad at you for long...' He signed and then laughed, kissing his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Sebastian smiled at him, resting his hands on Seth's hips. "I love you too, Sethy." He squirmed a little underneath him and laughed. "I'm glad you can't stay mad at me, because I tend to fuck up a lot."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:02 pm

'Yes. Yes you do.' He said and squeeled at the hands on his hips. 'Let's go on a walk in Central Park?' He signed crawling off him. 'Hot coffee? Pretty snow men? Pleeeease?'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Sebastian laughed and rolled his eyes a little. "You know I cannot say no to you, mister. If you really want to, sure." He smiled at him and moved to kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Of Sebastian Smythe   Home Of Sebastian Smythe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Of Sebastian Smythe
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next